玉木氏「首相指名後回しも」 早期国会召集要求


title: 玉木氏「首相指名後回しも」早期国会召集要求
date: 2025-10-09 20:33
categories: 政治

国民民主党の玉木雄一郎代表は9日、自民、公明両党の連立協議がまとまらず、臨時国会召集に遅れが生じている状況に関しコメントしました。

玉木氏は「協議が長引くのであれば、首相指名選挙を後にしてでも国会を開き、法案や予算案を処理すべきだ」と述べ、早期の国会召集を強く求めています。

現在、連立協議の遅延が国会運営に影響を及ぼしている中でのこの発言は、政治の停滞解消に向けた重要なメッセージといえるでしょう。

(※この記事は有料会員限定記事のため、一部内容は省略されています。)
https://www.nishinippon.co.jp/item/1409504/

Jr. NTR exits Dadasaheb Phalke biopic; here’s what we know

**Jr. NTR Exits Dadasaheb Phalke Biopic: What We Know So Far**

*By Apoorva Rastogi | October 9, 2025, 05:16 PM*

Telugu superstar Jr. NTR has reportedly opted out of the much-anticipated Hindi-Telugu biopic on Dadasaheb Phalke, widely regarded as the father of Indian cinema. According to reports from Deccan Chronicle, the actor is now focusing on his Telugu film career alongside Prashanth Neel’s upcoming project, *Dragon*.

### Why Did Jr. NTR Exit?

A source close to the project revealed multiple reasons behind Jr. NTR’s decision. Firstly, the actor is currently reluctant to portray a real-life personality, especially a legendary figure from the past.

The source told Deccan Chronicle, “At the moment, NTR doesn’t want to play a real-life character, and that too a legend from the past.”

Secondly, the biopic was set to be directed by S.S. Rajamouli’s son, Karthik Rajamouli, rather than Rajamouli himself, which may have influenced his choice.

Most importantly, Aamir Khan is also working on a separate Dadasaheb Phalke biopic directed by Rajkumar Hirani. The source added, “Doing another of the same serves no purpose.”

### SS Rajamouli’s Biopic Plans

Despite Jr. NTR’s exit and objections raised by Phalke’s grandson, Chandrashekhar Srikrishna Pusalkar, director S.S. Rajamouli is reportedly moving ahead with the biopic project.

Rumors had circulated that actor Prabhas might be approached to play the lead role, but these speculations have been dismissed by sources close to the film.

In related news, there was recent speculation that Aamir Khan requested director Rajkumar Hirani to rewrite his version of the Phalke biopic. However, reports now suggest that the project is proceeding as originally planned.

Stay tuned for more updates on the Dadasaheb Phalke biopic and the casting developments as the project progresses.
https://www.newsbytesapp.com/news/entertainment/jr-ntr-exits-dadasaheb-phalke-biopic/story

Jr. NTR exits Dadasaheb Phalke biopic; here’s what we know

**Jr. NTR Exits Dadasaheb Phalke Biopic: What We Know So Far**

*By Apoorva Rastogi | October 9, 2025, 5:16 PM*

Telugu superstar Jr. NTR has reportedly stepped away from the much-anticipated Hindi-Telugu biopic on Dadasaheb Phalke, widely regarded as the father of Indian cinema. According to the Deccan Chronicle, the actor has chosen to focus on his Telugu film career and his role in Prashanth Neel’s upcoming film *Dragon*.

### Reasons Behind Jr. NTR’s Decision

A source close to the project revealed multiple factors that influenced Jr. NTR’s exit. Foremost, the actor is currently reluctant to portray a real-life figure, especially a legendary personality from the past. The source told Deccan Chronicle:

> “Firstly, at the moment NTR doesn’t want to play a real-life character, and that too a legend from the past. Secondly, the Phalke biopic was to be directed not by Rajamouli but by his son Karthik. Thirdly and most importantly, Aamir Khan is also working on a Dadasaheb Phalke biopic directed by Rajkumar Hirani. Doing another of the same serves no purpose.”

### SS Rajamouli’s Biopic Plans

Despite Jr. NTR’s departure and objections raised by Dadasaheb Phalke’s grandson Chandrashekhar Srikrishna Pusalkar, ace director SS Rajamouli is proceeding full steam ahead with the biopic project.

There were rumors that Prabhas had been considered for the lead role after NTR’s exit, but those reports have since been clarified and dismissed.

### Updates on Aamir Khan’s Biopic

Meanwhile, speculation had surfaced that Aamir Khan had requested director Rajkumar Hirani to rewrite his version of the Phalke biopic. However, recent reports confirm that Khan’s project is continuing as originally planned.

The race to bring Dadasaheb Phalke’s inspiring story to the big screen continues, with two major Hindi-Telugu productions in the pipeline. Fans eagerly await further announcements regarding casting and production details.
https://www.newsbytesapp.com/news/entertainment/jr-ntr-exits-dadasaheb-phalke-biopic/story

インサイダー規制拡大へ、金融庁 株式買い付け先の関係者も

【経済】インサイダー規制拡大へ、金融庁が株式買い付け先の関係者も対象に検討

2025年10月9日 19:25(19:28更新)
※この記事は有料会員限定です。

金融庁は、株式公開買い付け(TOB)に伴うインサイダー取引に関し、規制の対象を拡大する方向で検討していることが9日に判明しました。

これまで、規制対象は買収される企業側の役員に限定されていましたが、今後は株式買い付け先の関係者も対象に含める方針です。

詳細は有料会員向けの記事でご覧いただけます。7日間の無料トライアルもご用意しておりますので、この機会にぜひご利用ください。

【関連情報】
金融庁=9日午後、東京・霞が関

※クリップ機能は有料会員限定でご利用いただけます。
※西日本新聞meのサービスについて詳しくは公式サイトをご参照ください。
https://www.nishinippon.co.jp/item/1409478/

Typhoon 22 Leaves Hachijo Island Devastated with Roofs Torn Off and Roads Blocked

From early morning on October 9, torrential rain reduced visibility to near zero as wind-driven sheets of rain battered the island. The Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) reported that more than 120 millimeters of rain fell within an hour, with maximum gusts reaching 54.7 meters per second. Power outages affected approximately 6,480 households across the island.

At Hachijo View Hotel, only emergency lights were functioning before dawn, and the dining area ceiling began leaking heavily. Staff members used buckets and flashlights to contain the water, but it quickly flooded the floor. “This is the worst we’ve ever seen,” one hotel employee said. “The leaks have started in several other areas too.”

Another hotel reported that windows in its restaurant were shattered by strong gusts, while puddles formed throughout the building.

The JMA downgraded the special heavy rain warning for Hachijo Town to a standard heavy rain alert by the afternoon, but severe conditions continued. When residents ventured outside after the storm, they found scenes of devastation.

A ramen shop had its roof torn off and walls destroyed, exposing its frame. “I never imagined the roof would be blown away,” said the shop owner. “I’m lost for words. I was prepared for some damage, but this is overwhelming.”

In one parking lot, a small car was flipped and hurled onto the road by the fierce wind. “Something like a tornado must have passed,” said the owner. “My car was completely overturned. It’s beyond repair.”

A company president described how the walls of his materials yard were blown off and plywood flooring soaked through. “The wood is completely ruined,” he said.

Fallen trees also blocked multiple roads, with several large trunks completely cutting off access. “It’s terrible,” said one long-time resident. “I’ve lived here 80 years and never seen anything like this.”

Streetlights along the sidewalks were also bent out of shape by the wind.

On nearby Aogashima Island, the garage roof of a house was ripped off. “Small stones came flying like machine-gun fire,” one resident recalled. “They shattered two windows—it was terrifying.”

While Typhoon No. 22 left behind significant destruction, meteorologists are now warning that a new storm, Typhoon No. 23, has formed south of Japan. It is expected to approach Okinawa between October 10 and 11 before tracking north toward Honshu over the three-day holiday weekend.

Meanwhile, several hotels on Hachijo Island have suspended operations due to severe damage. Hachijo Park Hotel reported that the roofs of its second-floor dining hall and large bath area were completely torn off. “This is the first time in 55 years of operation we’ve experienced such damage,” a staff member said.

“We want to inform guests with upcoming reservations that we cannot accommodate them, but with both electricity and Wi-Fi down, we have no way to reach them.”
https://newsonjapan.com/article/147218.php

UPDATE: ‘A cat teleported in’: Honeymooners return from a 2-week vacation to find a strange cat in their home, mysterious stray ‘Phantom’ proves to be a delayed wedding gift from the Cat Distribution System

Most wedding gifts tend to be quite predictable. Kitchenware sets, Supima cotton sheets, and unusable camping gear from that one prepper cousin are the kinds of presents most couples can expect from their registry after the big day. But one couple recently went viral for receiving a far more unexpected and captivating gift.

After returning from a two-week vacation abroad, the newlyweds were flabbergasted to discover a late addition to their gift table: a black cat with a seemingly magical ability to teleport through walls. Despite all the doors being locked and windows barricaded, this mysterious feline somehow melted through the walls and made itself at home.

Filling the house with cat-approved welcome-home energy, the cat immediately claimed the couple as his new “hoomans,” hoping to become the third member of their family as their firstborn furbaby.

It’s funny how a loving duo can quickly turn into a trio when both partners are cat lovers. This adorable and mysteriously acrobatic black cat instantly burrowed into the hearts of a couple already bursting with love—transforming their home into a warm and joyful sanctuary for all three.
https://cheezburger.com/42709253/update-a-cat-teleported-in-honeymooners-return-from-a-2-week-vacation-to-find-a-strange-cat-in-their

No plans to raise stake in Vi: Telecom minister

The Indian government has confirmed that it has no plans to increase its stake in the struggling telecom company, Vodafone Idea (Vi).

Despite ongoing challenges faced by the company, the government remains firm on its decision to maintain its current investment level. This move indicates a cautious approach amid the telecom sector’s evolving landscape.

Vodafone Idea continues to navigate financial difficulties, but as of now, there will be no change in the government’s shareholding position. Stakeholders and industry observers will likely watch closely for future developments.
https://www.newsbytesapp.com/news/business/government-won-t-raise-stake-in-vodafone-idea-jyotiraditya-scindia/story

Buying Bikes Online Now Possible, Royal Enfield’s 350cc Range In Collaboration With Amazon India Enters Website Shopping Segment

New Delhi: Mid-size motorcycle maker Royal Enfield announced on Thursday that its entire 350cc range is now available for purchase online through a collaboration with Amazon India.

Currently, this online purchase option is available to customers in five major cities: Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, and Pune, the company said in a statement.

The models available on the dedicated Royal Enfield brand store on Amazon India include the Classic 350, Bullet 350, Hunter 350, Goa Classic 350, and the new Meteor 350.

Royal Enfield also confirmed that delivery and after-sales service support will be handled by the customer’s preferred Royal Enfield dealership in their city.

Royal Enfield is a part of Eicher Motors.

*Disclaimer: This story is from a syndicated feed. Nothing has changed except the headline.*
https://www.freepressjournal.in/business/buying-bikes-online-now-possible-royal-enfields-350cc-range-in-collaboration-with-amazon-india-enters-website-shopping-segment