President Trump EXPLODES On Nasty New York Times ‘Reporter’ After Catching Her Spreading Crazy Health Rumors About Him

President Trump has shown remarkable energy for years despite his age, but that is not stopping fake news hacks from spreading loony health rumors about him after ignoring an actual vegetable for four years. New York Times ‘reporter’ Katie Rogers published a piece Tuesday evening alleging that Trump’s age is catching up with him, claiming “Americans see him a lot less than they used to.” “He starts around noon, his days are shorter, and he’s traveling less than he did in his 1st term,” Rogers claimed. Rogers also alleged that Trump had been ‘dozing off’ during recent public events and being secretive about medical procedures he’s had. At the same time, she also reminded readers that Trump mocked Biden’s actual lack of energy and propensity to sleep on the job while his handlers ran the country. She even implied that Trump may be on Ozempic, noting that the President had lost weight despite supposedly not exercising and eating a lot of fast food. He does not get regular exercise, in part because he has a long-held theory that people are born with a finite amount of energy and that vigorous activity can deplete that reserve, like a battery. He enjoys red meat and is known to eat McDonald’s by the sackful. According to his physician, however, he has lost weight. In 2020, Mr. Trump tipped the scales at 244 pounds, a weight formally deemed obese for his 6-foot-3 frame. This year, Mr. Trump’s physician, Dr. Sean P. Barbabella, said in a summary of the president’s health that he weighed 224 pounds. Mr. Trump frequently muses about the effectiveness of weight-loss drugs like Ozempic he refers to them as the “fat drug” and talks about people he knows who have taken the medications, but his physician has not said if he takes one of the drugs himself. The purpose of the hit piece was to portray Trump as a washed-up old man and a dishonest hypocrite. Of course, we all know how the corporate media covered up the truth about Joe Biden’s health during his four years in power. Trump did not take these ridiculous rumors lying down and absolutely went off on Truth Social. “The Creeps at the Failing New York Times are at it again,” Trump wrote. “I won the 2024 Presidential Election in a Landslide, winning all Seven Swing States, the Popular Vote, and the Electoral College by a lot. I won our Nation’s Districts by 2750 to 550, a complete wipeout.” “I settled 8 Wars, have 48 New Stock Market Highs, our Economy is Great, and our Country is RESPECTED AGAIN all over the World, respected like never before. The last Administration had the Highest Inflation in history I have already brought that down to normal, and prices, including groceries, are coming down,” he added. “To do this requires a lot of Work and Energy, and I have never worked so hard in my life. Yet despite all of this the Radical Left Lunatics in the soon to fold New York Times did a hit piece on me that I am perhaps losing my Energy, despite facts that show the exact opposite.” “They know this is wrong, as is almost everything that they write about me, including election results, ALL PURPOSELY NEGATIVE. This cheap “RAG” is truly an “ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.” Trump then blasted Rogers on a personal level, calling her ‘ugly’ inside and out. “The writer of the story, Katie Rogers, who is assigned to write only bad things about me, is a third-rate reporter who is ugly, both inside and out,” Trump said. “Despite all of this, I have my highest Poll Numbers, ever, and with record setting investment being made in America, they should only go up. ” “There will be a day when I run low on Energy, it happens to everyone, but with a PERFECT PHYSICAL EXAM AND A COMPREHENSIVE COGNITIVE TEST (“That was aced”) JUST RECENTLY TAKEN, it certainly is not now!” “GOD BLESS AMERICA & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!”.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2025/11/president-trump-explodes-nasty-new-york-times-reporter/

Eric Swalwell’s Trump Derangement Syndrome Reaches New Heights with 2028 Pledge Demand [WATCH]

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., is making a bold call to future Democratic presidential candidates: pledge to destroy President Donald Trump’s newly constructed White House ballroom if elected.

“Don’t even think of seeking the Democratic nomination for president unless you pledge to take a wrecking ball to the Trump Ballroom on DAY ONE,” Swalwell wrote on X on Saturday. His post quickly drew attention amid ongoing debate over Trump’s redesign and expansion of parts of the White House complex.

For the first time in the building’s history, the White House will include a formal ballroom, constructed on the site of the former East Wing. Announced by White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt on July 31, the addition marks one of the largest structural projects ever undertaken at the executive residence.

Leavitt explained that the 90,000-square-foot ballroom will be able to host about 650 seated guests and is designed to match the White House’s neoclassical style. “The White House is currently unable to host major functions honoring world leaders in other countries without having to install a large and unsightly tent approximately 100 yards away from the main building’s entrance,” she stated. Leavitt added that the new facility would be “a much-needed and exquisite addition.”

Construction began earlier this month and is expected to continue through 2026. The total cost is estimated at $250 million, fully financed by President Trump and private donors, according to officials. As crews began clearing sections of the East Wing, images of demolition circulated widely online.

The project has sparked both praise and criticism. Supporters call it an investment in American hospitality and tradition, while opponents accuse the president of altering a historic landmark.

Beyond the ballroom, several other changes have been introduced across the White House grounds. The Oval Office and Cabinet Room now feature gold accents, and the Rose Garden lawn has been updated with new stone pavers. Two 88-foot flagpoles have been installed near the North Lawn, visible from Pennsylvania Avenue.

Additionally, a monument titled the “Arc de Trump” is under construction near the South Portico. A “walk of fame” display now includes portraits of past presidents. Among them is a photograph of the autopen that signed documents during Joe Biden’s tenure—an inclusion that has drawn attention from visitors and staff alike.

White House officials emphasize that none of these upgrades require taxpayer funding. Leavitt confirmed that all contributions are privately sourced and approved through the same commission process used for prior renovations.

While the ballroom’s completion is still months away, it has already become a centerpiece of political discussion in Washington. Swalwell’s call for Democrats to campaign on demolishing the addition highlights how the construction has evolved from an architectural project into a partisan talking point ahead of the 2028 election cycle.

Intended to host state dinners, summits, and ceremonial events traditionally held offsite due to space limitations, the ballroom will become one of the largest enclosed venues within the White House complex once finished. According to officials, it is expected to remain a permanent fixture unless a future administration chooses otherwise.
https://www.lifezette.com/2025/10/eric-swalwells-trump-derangement-syndrome-reaches-new-heights-with-2028-pledge-demand-watch/

Georgia launches sweeping crackdown on dissent as opposition blocs boycott local election, in photos

By Zurab Tsertsvadze
Sun, October 5, 2025 at 2:56 a.m. UTC

**APTOPIX Georgia Elections**

![Demonstrators with Georgian and Ukrainian flags stand behind a burning barricade near a police line during an opposition rally in Tbilisi, Georgia. (AP Photo/Zurab Tsertsvadze)](image-url)
*Demonstrators with Georgian and Ukrainian national flags stand behind a burning barricade not far from a police line during an opposition rally in the city center of Tbilisi, Georgia, on Saturday, Oct. 4, 2025. The protesters boycotted the municipal elections and called for the release of political opponents.*

TBILISI, Georgia (AP) — Police in Georgia used water cannons and pepper spray on Saturday to push back protesters who tried to storm the presidential palace. The incident occurred as the South Caucasus country held a municipal election that was boycotted by the main opposition blocs amid a sweeping crackdown on dissent.

This photo gallery is curated by AP photo editors.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/georgia-launches-sweeping-crackdown-dissent-025602390.html